Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well, it seems like Christmas has come and gone quicker than I had anticipated or wanted. Fortunately, as a family, we got to have our Christmas picture taken before the craziness of the holiday season actually begun. Here is the Knight/Milbrandt Christmas photo of 2008! Seeing the changes of where we were were as a family last Christmas and to where God has brought us, with many different changes, I look forward to seeing where God leads us individually and as a family for the new year of 2009!

Merry Christmas from the Knights & Milbrandts

And this is perhaps one of the best sibling pictures we have taken in a while, so I thought I would post the picture of my beautiful, amazing sister Sarah and my almost high school graduate, handsome brother Zak.



Another great part of my Christmas 2008, was having the opportunity to hang out with some amazing people that I love like family! So random info you should know about me is that I love throwing and hosting parties. I don't care who it's for or what it's for, I just like being a hostess and have friends together fellowshipping. It's in my nature to just have fun. So I got together with my good friend Daniel, and we decided back in October that we would throw and start an annual "Baby Jesus' Birthday Extravaganza" (yes, we really called it that) party for our friends we worked with at our summer camp, Alpine. The night was great. We wish more were able to come, but then again, there's always next year. It was great to have a "mini" reunion for us all to come together, fellowship with one another, encourage each other in where God has each of us in our lives, and to ultimately have fun! :) Here are a few pictures of the night....

Top Row: Ali, Dylan, Brodie, Allie & Daniel
Middle Row: Blake, Stefene, Tommy & me
Bottom Row: Kimmy, Britani, Deya


Me & Stefene! :)

And look who joined the party...Erica!!!

No comments: