Friday, August 29, 2008

Eli & Micah Milbrandt

This post all about a tribute to 2 of the most important men in my life! My dad, my brother-in-law and brother have been such great godly men to respect and love. But for the past 3 years I've been blessed with 2 more incredible young men to love and adore. My nephews!!! Eli is almost 3 years old and Micah is a year and half. It's amazing to see how God has grown them into 2 completely different, fun, active little boys. Eli is hesitant, yet playful. Whereas Micah is gutsy, yet sweet. I love everything about those boys and would do anything for them. So this post is for them. I'm honored to be their "Tia Manda" and have such a great opportunity to watch them grow into young men of God. :)


Eli & Tia Manda


Micah & Tia Manda


Eli David


Micah Andrew


Eli-2 years old


Micah-1 1/2 years old


Eli on his way to the beach...


Micah at the LA County Fair 2007


Eli & Micah at the beach-2008

1 comment:

Melissa said...

those are two of the cutest faces I have ever seen!!!