Monday, September 29, 2008

September Sacramento Trip

Ok, so not this past weekend, but the weekend before that (the 19th-21st), my family and I made a trip up to Sacramento to celebrate my great-uncle's 50th Wedding Anniversary. It's a definite rarity to find couples that can reach an anniversary of 50 years or more. Having parents who have been married for almost 30 years and see other godly couples live a life honoring to God through their marriage, I'm that much more encouraged that whenever I "tie the knot" that I too could one day attain a life honored to God through my own marriage. Anyway, to make a long story short, here are a few pictures of that weekend that my family took to remember the event. And since I love pictures (taking them and being in them), my family went along with me and cooperated in capturing this special occasion! :)


The three girls-Sarah, Mom & me


Mom & Zak


Dad & his little girls


The amazing Knight kids :)


And our weekend adventure wouldn't be complete without an adorable picture of my 2 favorite guys-Eli & Micah :)

1 comment:

Brandon and Andrea said...

Hi! Well, we know Shawnte because she is best friends with Brandon's older sister Ashley. I am guessng you know her?!

Looks like Sac was fun!!